Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feeling good, I reached another goal!

CURRENT MOOD: Accomplished

The mood was much more positive tonight when I was invited to South Sydney TAFE's award night. It was something I knew nothing about, until a few weeks ago, when I was informed that I would receive the high achiever award. In reflection to some recent events, it was just one of those things to really lift the spirits.

Upon getting there, the tables of freshly cooked food were just to irresistible. It was a quick feed on some samosa triangles, cooked fish slices, and a few plates of smoked salmon sandwiches. It was good to catch up with some of my old Tafe friends, but then it was time for the awards. They were many people to get through, and it seemed to take for ever, but before I knew it, I was called up to received not one, but three certificates, one of them being the high achiever award. I had never felt so good in such a long time. I had then spoken to some of the TAFE staff that congratulated me on my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment